I enjoy carefully learning the fine details of each deal and thoughtfully strategizing with deal team members while advancing my client’s best interests from the onset to closing.
Jennifer has been a legal professional for more than 30 years. She has a passion for helping individuals and organizations navigate complex legal terrains. Her multifaceted practice spans public finance, commercial lending, real estate, and corporate transactions. Her dedication to the law as an ever-evolving practice has enabled her to cultivate long-term relationships with clients and peers.
Jennifer’s legal journey began with early opportunities in public finance, commercial contracts, commercial lending, and real estate development and construction, culminating in a wealth of knowledge and extensive connections in these transactional realms.
During her extensive career, she has served as counsel for the following public finance, corporate and real estate transactions:
- General obligation and revenue bond financings, serving as bond, underwriter’s, disclosure, borrower’s, bank, and issuer’s counsel for hundreds of tax-exempt and taxable bond financings.
- Major secured and unsecured deals, advising lenders and borrowers.
- Property sales and acquisitions.
- Financing and development.
- Leasing, representing buyers, sellers, lenders, landlords and tenants.
- Significant development and construction projects, including property acquisition and condemnation; environmental considerations; negotiating construction contracts; minority and women-owned business initiatives; zoning and special permits; and other governmental approvals.
Her work spans many different types of projects, including governmental, single- or multi-family housing, state revolving funds, hospital and healthcare facilities, master lease certificates of participation, commercial paper, airports, convention facilities, schools, and qualified section 501(c)(3).
Jennifer’s diverse clientele, ranging from multinational corporations to non-profit organizations, rely on her for drafting and negotiating a wide array of contracts, from vendor agreements to licensing agreements. Her work with global manufacturers and Fortune 500® companies includes management contracts, statements of work, and purchase orders, providing guidance on delegation processes and creating templates for efficient agreements. She offers ongoing analysis and strategies to enhance risk management.
Her professional reach is global. Jennifer serves as lead outside counsel for international companies where she facilitates the negotiation and closure of agreements related to IT services, technical infrastructure, data analysis, cloud computing, and more. Her passion for helping others combined with her extensive legal experience makes her a valuable resource for her clients in navigating intricate legal landscapes.
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- New York State Bar