At MWH, our focus is on you: your business, your challenges and your goals.
What makes us different, and enhances the value and service we bring to clients like you, is our experience, Midwestern values and our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI).
Clients across industries regularly rely on the counsel and advice they receive from MWH attorneys in the major areas of:
- Business, Finance & Real Estate
- Employment Litigation
- General Litigation
- Data Privacy
- Intellectual Property
To see a complete list of the services we offer, visit here.
Midwestern Values and Our Approach to Client Service
We are Midwesterners at heart and are motivated by the down-to-earth values of our client service principles:
- Do unto others as they would want to be done to them
- Motivate yourself and others to exceed expectations
- Communicate frequently, with honesty and candor
- Deliver on your promises
- Focus on adding value
- Provide an honest day’s work for a fair fee
Creating and Advancing Opportunities for Minorities and Women
At MWH, diversity and inclusion is in our DNA. The decisions we make every day promote opportunities for minorities and women which ultimately advances all of humanity. Our strength lies in our differences, not in our similarities. MWH is comprised of people from diverse backgrounds whose individual experiences form the basis of our unique firm culture.
- The makeup of our firm mirrors the diversity of the communities we come from and the clients we serve. As a result, you receive the creative and innovative solutions you deserve from attorneys who understand the pressures you face.
- In 2001, realizing something else had to be done, MWH Equity Partner, Emery Harlan, helped create the National Association of Minority and Women Owned Law Firms (NAMWOLF). We continue to support the mission and work of NAMWOLF to create opportunities and amplify diverse voices in the legal profession.
- Additionally, MWH attorneys have elevated the profile of the firm and our diverse and minority members through leadership roles with industry organizations, including the Minority In House Counsel Association, State Bar of Wisconsin Diversity Counsel Program and the Commercial Law Section of the National Bar Association.
Learn more about our capabilities and how we can make a difference for you on our services page.